Hosting and Facilitating06 April 2011
Thank you for your interest in organizing Passover programming with NIF.
- Provide enough seats for 10-15 people
- Obtain use of a TV and DVD player to screen the film (we will send you the DVD)
- Provide light snacks (vegetarian / kosher) and drinks
- Read through the materials ahead of the event to prepare
- Lead the event and moderate a discussion
- Participate in a preparatory conference call (optional) We will offer training calls for facilitators, to walk you through the materials and go over some pointers. These will take place on Tuesday March 24 at 12:30 pm EDT and Thursday March 26 at 6:00 pm EDT.
I'm In! How Do I Participate as a Host or Facilitator?
- Telephone number(s)
- Location (City, State)
- Would you you like to host, facilitate, or both?
- What is the address where you will be hosting the event?
- What type of location is it? (home, office, college campus, synagogue, community center, etc.)
- How many people can you accommodate? (seated)
- Do you prefer to only invite your own friends or open your event to other NIF supporters?
- Do you prefer we send you printed materials or do you have access to a printer? Please note, if you can print the packets yourself, it will help keep our administrative costs down.
- Mailing address